Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the Zator Media website [Your Website URL] and the services provided by Zator Media (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing our website or using our services, you agree to abide by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, you may not access the website or use our services.
Description of Services
Zator Media provides digital marketing services, including but not limited to social media management, content creation, search engine optimization, and online advertising.
- You agree to provide accurate information necessary for the provision of our services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account credentials provided by Zator Media for access to our services.
- You agree not to engage in any illegal or unauthorized use of the services.
All content and materials provided by Zator Media remain the intellectual property of Zator Media and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission.
Billing and Payment
- Payment for services rendered by Zator Media shall be made in accordance with the terms agreed upon in the service agreement.
- Any late or non-payment may result in the suspension or termination of services.
Limitation of Liability
Zator Media shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of our services.
Termination of Services
We reserve the right to terminate services or access to our website at our sole discretion, without notice, for any reason.
Changes to Terms
Zator Media reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for changes.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org